Stowe Village: 802.253.1806
MLS #: 4193774 Price: $891,000
4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 9.77 Acres
More Waterbury, VT Properties
Selling Your Home
Realtors® have the knowledge and ability to track market trends in specific communities. They also have access to information about a wide base of properties similar to yours, information you might not come across by going it alone. A Realtor® is able to determine how to modify the marketing plan for your home based on factors that may vary over time, such as changes in the Real Estate market in your area, comments from fellow Realtors® and comments from potential buyers (an experienced Realtor® is a bit of a Real Estate psychologist by default). If you are thinking about selling your home, it is a good idea to begin by meeting a few Realtors® in your area so that you can decide what is the best fit for you. Here are some important questions to ask when you select someone to work with:
- What is your experience in this community? How long have you been selling homes here?
- What is your experience with homes that are comparable to mine?
- What type of services do you offer? What is included?
- What sort of representation will I get if I list my home with you?
- How will you market my home? – A Realtor® should provide a clear plan of action, including which avenues he/she feels most appropriate for marketing your home and why.
- How will you price my home? – A Realtor® should produce a report that will show you comparable properties that have sold or are currently on the market in your neighborhood.
- What disclosures will I receive?
- What happens if a Realtor® from another agency finds a buyer?
Remember, the Realtor® is your facilitator in the process. He/she will create a written offer and plan of action to keep proper focus on your goals, ensure good and clear communication between you and potential buyers and walk you through each step all the way to final negotiations and closing.