Agents Profile

Joni Gaines

Office: 1800 Mountain Road Stowe, VT
Phone: 802.253.9771 x127

Joni was born on the Gulf Coast of Alabama, but grew up in the coastal community of Jamestown, RI. After graduating from the University of Rhode Island with a degree in business management and communications, she sailed on private yachts in the Atlantic, the Caribbean, and the Mediterranean Oceans. In 1994, Joni made Stowe her home and opened the Walk About Creek Lodge & Billabong Pub, which she ran for five years.

Joni loves Vermont. She is active in exploring the many recreational opportunities which are endless, regardless of the season. Joni is happy to be your ambassador to our region and share why it is such a special place to call home. Joni received her real estate license in 1999 and joined Pall Spera Company Realtors. Joni has worked her way up to being on the forefront of the Stowe area market. She is a full time professional Broker and handles all types of real estate transactions from first time home buyers, commercial properties, resort & second homes as well as investment opportunities.

Joni holds various REALTOR designations: Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Short Sales &Foreclosure (SFR) & Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI). Joni is extremely passionate about what she does; helping others with all their real estate transactions. She is proud to be your trusted real estate adviser.
Active Listings
Recent Closings

234 Maple St Condominiums is a proposed 2 unit condominium in Stowe village within easy walking to all the village amenities including Stowe's recreation path, restaurants and shops. Unit # 2 is the rear portion of the building which features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths over 2 floors with various family/recreation rooms or office space. Plenty of room to spread out for everyone including a fenced terrace area at the entrance to the unit. The building is currently a multi-family which is being converted to 2 Condominiums. Permits do exist but final condominium declarations need to be filed in the town records.