Purchasing a summer vacation home takes the day dreaming out of your travel plans. If you are considering making a financial investment in a summer home, take a look at Stowe Vermont.
Here are the top 5 reasons to settle in Stowe for summer:
- The Stowe Recreation Path. Summer in Stowe, Vermont is a great time to enjoy lush green mountain views, attractive bridges and swimming holes from the world-famous recreation path. The cool days and evenings are the perfect temperature for biking, walking, running and taking your four-legged friends outside. Designed back in 1964, this internationally acclaimed path meanders along the West Branch River and is about 5.3 miles long. Used by all, it’s a great place to enjoy time with family and friends.
- Lakes & Rivers. There’s no better way to spend summer days than in the water. And Stowe has many options if you want to get wet! Take your canoe, kayak or paddleboard to Lake Elmore, Green River Reservoir or the Lamoille and Winooski rivers! All of which are just a short distance away.
- Golfing. Play a nine at any of the three nearby golf courses! The new Stowe Mountain Golf Club provides fairways with a 360 degree view of the green mountains of Vermont. Just few minutes away in the town of Morrisville you’ll find more options for golfing at the Copley Country Club (a public course on 38 acres) or Golf at Ryder Brook Golf Club (sitting on 100 acres of rolling hills). Practice your putting or just drive a bucket on these natural ranges.
- Zip Lines. For the adventurer in you zip lines offer one of the most exhilarating rides on Earth. Take in the view of Vermont from up in the trees as you enjoy a world-class zip line canopy tour. Your adventure can also include a gondola sky ride! Ideal for yourself, family, friends or even a youth group.
- Shopping. There is no shortage of fine art galleries, jewelry stores, nationally recognized craft stores, Vermont specialty foods, clothing and sports shops. There are over 70 unique places to find charming gifts for your family and friends back home, or just a little something for yourself.
You don’t have to be wealthy to buy a vacation home. You just need to be financially comfortable. Once you find the right home you can think about renting out your Stowe property during the rest of the year. Stowe provides many attractions for all seasons!
If you’d like to become the proud owner of a beautiful home in the “Northeast Kingdom”, or any of Vermont’s other beautiful destinations, contact us at PallSpera today. We’d be delighted to help you find the home of your dreams, the home you deserve. Our specialty lies in finding properties that match every buyer’s unique needs and preferences, ensuring that every sale is a perfect match. With over 25 agents on board, our team is ready to begin your quest for the ideal abode.